Thursday, April 19, 2012

slam them in a doorway, put my face into the ground.



No more chocolate. No more coffee. Two of the things I enjoy in life. Sounds like a small deal but it's actually a pretty big one, since I can hardly function without my morning coffee. Oh well. I'll have to start drinking more water and eating more fruits... Why all this? Because my skin-condition is TERRIBLE.

It's been this way since the start of high school. I've heard it's in my genes, that everyone in my family has or still do suffer from bad skin, and with bad skin I mean acne-prone skin. I don't have the worst condition, but definitely not the best one either. My self-esteem is very low because of this. I never feel pretty. I never feel like makeup looks good on my face, or feel like my face looks good at all. People with smooth skin won't understand this, because they don't have to go through this. It really affects the way I feel about myself.

I find myself in the middle of a battle striving to become perfect. I wasn't really too self-conscious before I noticed my skin going worse and worse day by day. I just want this all to stop. I can't look in the mirror and smile anymore, or be natural around cameras. I'm sick of photoshopping and blurring all my pictures. I just want to be pretty and smooth-skinned like everyone else.

Sorry, had to get this of my chest. Thank you for reading, if you did.

2 comments:

  1. Hei, mä ymmärrän täysin, itse kärsin kamalasta aknesta koko yläasteen ajan :( ! On kuitenkin parantunut tosi paljon nyt lukion aikana ja suosittelen: kokeile jonkinlaista lääkitystä tai e-pillereitä. Itse hankin e-pillerit aikoinaan, ja auttoi ihon kanssa tosi paljon! Kesällä myös vähensin meikin käyttöä, joka auttoi myös. Nykyään en käytä ollenkaan meikkivoiteita tai puutereita (juhlatilaisuuksissa joskus ja luomissa kyllä silmämeikin pohjana), pillerit on puhdistanut ihon tosi hyvin ja iho on saanu hengittää, kun ei oo meikillä niin kamalasti sotkenut. Lääkitys/pillerit tosin maksaa jonkinverran ja ei välttämättä auta heti, mut suosittelen kokeilemaan. Ota vaikka samanlaiseks kesäprojektiksi kuin minä aikoinaan, tsemppiä :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti paljon :--D itseasiassa käyn varmaan lääkärillä konsultoimassa, että mitkä pillerit olis paras vaihtoehto mulle, jos ne vaikka auttaisivatkin.

      Delete