Monday, April 9, 2012

Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing




I promise you, there WILL be good-quality pictures(and possibly videos) here this week. I just felt like writing and updating you on what's going on...

So, I mentioned videos. Yes, I'm actually thinking about starting vlogging, since it'd some days be much more interesting for you than just looking at some bad instagram pictures. I really enjoy watching vlogs, and I've for a long time wanted to join the youtube-community.

I dyed my hair brown-ish recently, but I hate it. I seriously HATE it. So that's why I randomly(or not so randomly) decided that I'm going to dye my hair RED. So exciting! I love changing things up.

I spent my whole easter vacation at the countryside. All though I didn't really enjoy my time there, I feel relaxed and stuff.. And that's all now, writing more here soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment