Sunday, April 22, 2012

longer than my chain of broken hearts




Bought such a massive amount of clothing today. I don't remember the last time that I've brought home this many items. Oh well, I didn't spend more than 10 euros today, since these were all bought at "Change Style"-flea market event. I didn't have my camera with me there, sadly. Would've been nice to take pictures there for you. Though, I feel like a pic-spammer already, haha! By the way, the pictures really don't do some of the clothes justice, as the colors look quite different irl. My favorite out of these must be that skirt, so cute!

4 comments:

  1. vau oliks noi kaikki oikeest kirpparilt?? ja nii vähä makso?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jep kaikki kirppikselt! Ja joo o, oli halpaa c:

      Delete
  2. Hey love, I've seen your blog a few times and think I left a comment before, but I really like it and would like to follow, would you like to follow each other? Leave me a comment on my blog if you want to :) mine's www.elly-vickere.com

    x

    ReplyDelete