Monday, November 18, 2013

nanowrimo.



The main focus of my past days have been writing my NaNoWriMo novel, which is pretty much sucking the life out of me. I find myself always thinking of ways to bend the plot or things to make my MC's personality more dimensional. I must say, writing a novel in a month isn't what's the challenge for me - killing my inner editor, who is screaming to go back a few chapters and look at that one dialogue or description - that's the challenge.
I don't know whether I'll be publishing it somewhere online for you guys to read. The answer is probably no, as I am quite protective over my writings and don't show them to any other than a few of my closest friends. Perhaps someday I'll let something see the daylight.
I realized this also counts as procrastinating, and I should probably get back to writing so I can go to sleep at human'o'clock.

Are you doing NaNo, or have you done it before? Share your opinions, experiences, tips etc. in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment