Sunday, November 24, 2013

counting stars


 Earlier this week my package from Chicnova arrived and naturally, I was super excited to open it. I'd never ordered anything from them before, so I had no clue about the quality of the clothing etc. However, I had high expectations as I think some of the stuff on the website is a bit on the pricier side. Anyway, I'm happy with everything. All fits good and seems a fairly good quality(apart from the belt, which I think will break soon, but it was a freebie anyway).
Earlier today when I was drinking my coffee, it started snowing. I got super excited and grabbed my camera immediately to take a few pictures. Christmas is my favorite holiday after all, and the only real Christmas is a white one, at least for someone from up north.
I've started youtube again properly, and I hope you'll all go and subscribe to my channel Melnatalks, where I'll be uploading anything from daily vlogs to short film-like things. A Christmas market vlog will be up later today, hopefully, and the sweater weather tag later this week.

I think I'm actually going to manage to finish my nano. I've got 9,900 words left to write and then I'm done. Or more like, then I can start editing like a crazy person.

Anyway, hope you're all doing well!
Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment