Saturday, November 16, 2013

lo go mo


I had a lovely lunch with my dad at Logomo kitchen a couple of months back, and just completely forgot about uploading the pictures I quickly snapped while being there. The food was delicious, especially because I was super hungry! I highly recommend the place for lunch if you're in the area. I don't think it was horribly expensive for being a buffet with good food. I'm slightly bummed out about the fact that I forgot to take a picture of my food, haha!
I'm still going strong with my NaNoWriMo novel, which at the moment has reached the milestone of 30,000 words. I hope I'll be able to finish it, even though I have a lot of reading to do for exam weeks.
I hope you are all doing well and managing with the shift from summer to autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment