Sunday, August 25, 2013

postcards from far away

Lately I've been having a lot of wishes, small and big ones. I thought some of you might be interested in reading a post like this, and I hope it doesn't make me seem like a superficial person. Then again, most of my wishes aren't found to be materialistic or wanting certain things, so I guess that rules out the judgement.



Traveling.

I know I just came back from my exchange year, but I'm hungry to see new streets, turn new corners and watch a whole new world around me again. It's been a while, and I'm getting bored of being settled. I've been browsing different cities, what to do, what to see and such: Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm. I wish I could just pack my bag with clothes and a camera and leave, but I guess it's not that simple. Especially not now that school's started again.

Anyway, me and some friends have been planning a trip to London or somewhere for New Years. Hoping that it'll happen, it is something I'm greatly looking forward to.




Then, maybe something classified more as aspiring rather than wishing.
Dancing.

I want to be good at it again. I feel like it's something I left behind a bit too hasty, and I find myself regretting it now that my skills have gone down noticeably. Right now I'm doing Contemporary and Lyrical Hiphop at the same dance school I used to go to. Funny enough, the owner of the place remembered me. Made me feel sentimental in a way, and wanting to do my best this semester. Who knows, maybe I'll be dancing in the front rows at this years exhibition?


Pictures from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment