Monday, August 12, 2013

Not much left of warmer weathers.

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla

I was offered the opportunity to play a gig at TELMU's Flying Carpet stage at a small local festival called Musapiknik. I invited a few friends to come along and chill with me throughout the day, as I wanted to support all the other artists playing. I didn't have much of an audience, so I didn't want the rest to be in the same awkward situation playing for close to no one. 
That day, I was dealing with quite a lot of personal issues and I was worried that the songs in my setlist would trigger some sort of emotions. However, everything went pretty smooth. 

So, there's not much left of the summer anymore. Actually, I'm taking the bus to school in about 15 minutes. It feels like the summer hasn't lasted long enough and I wish I could re-live certain moments of it. I think it's pretty safe to say that 2013 summer has been the best one so far. 

I also have my first band-practice today, and I think I might blog about it later... unless the guys are enormously shy and don't want to be shown on the blog(which I highly doubt, as band members).

No comments:

Post a Comment