Tuesday, January 22, 2013

baker street.


Pictures from a pub on Baker Street that me and my family visited before we went to the Sherlock Holmes museum. To be honest, I think the pub was a better place to be than the museum itself(wasn't really impressed by that.. might rant about it in a later post).
As a big fan of vintage and retro stuff, I found the interior design of the pub really nice and cozy. There was kind of like a warm feel to it. Hard to explain. A really nice place to go for a coffee/pint/whatever with friends or family ((---:




2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog love, now following!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock and if you want to follow that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot! Will check out your blog now (:

      Delete