Saturday, August 25, 2012

a quickie update!


Hello from my campus-room! So, I'm in Winchester, England now. The flight yesterday went really well. I've always liked traveling, especially flying. I have way too many bags, though. Imagine me with a huge suitcase, a smaller suitcase, a fabric-bag and a guitar-case! OVERPACKING IS ONE OF MY TALENTS!

So, now you must be wondering: How is England?
Well, it's certainly very, very different from Finland. First of all, the weather is unpredictable. In the morning it was really freezing, and it started raining heavily when I came from breakfast. Then after a while it was all sunny again... weird.

I want to go and explore the city a bit more, but I didn't want to go alone. So, I'm sitting in my room and playing the guitar. I just hope that someone will go to the centrum with me later. I want to go to primark, haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment