Monday, November 28, 2011

I never worry, now that is a lie


(Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge)




Last Saturday I was so bored, that I actually decided to do something about it(something else than start watching the next season of gossip girl). I went with Salla to Roberts Coffee, a place I rarely visit, because I think it's a bit too crowdy. We ended up having a great time, though the swedish-studying we were supposed to do didn't happen...
We talked about pretty much everything while eating and drinking, we have to do this again soon...

Ainiin, ja käytiin tsiigaamas joulukatu pimeällä ja se oli kaunis!

Oh yeah, sorry for that little blog-break I took. Right now I'm in the middle of my exam-weeks, so I'm very busy with studying and don't really have pictures or anything to write about.. next weekend is idols, if I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment